New York Rugged Maniac Race
June 24, 2023
50% FESTIVAL + 50% MUD RUN = 100% AWESOME!
The greatest obstacle race ever concocted is coming to Staten Island on June 24, 2023 – for our MUDDIEST YEAR YET! With the most obstacles per mile of any race on the planet, you and your friends will experience the ultimate adult playground as you jump into the World’s Largest Mud pit and traverse 25+ epic obstacles. Then, celebrate your glorious finish at the best post-race party around with thousands of other Maniacs!
Everyone has a little maniac in them – it’s time to release it!
June 24, 2023
Waves: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Waves take off every 15 minutes and are limited to just 200 Maniacs each!
OCEAN BREEZE PARK
625 FATHER CAPODANNO BLVD
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10305
Our course is the ultimate playground for adults. We offer 25+ obstacles over a 3.1-miles that include a 3-story water slide, all the mud one could possibly want, and tons of epic challenges along the way. Designed for both a thrill and for fun, thousands of Maniacs of all fitness levels take on our incredible race each year. Want to learn more about our obstacles? Click the link below.
Our day-long party starts at 8:30 a.m. with a DJ on the main stage, sponsor booths giving away free goodies, all kinds of fun games (dance-offs, stein-hoisting, pie-eating…), and tasty food and beer to keep you fueled all day. The best part? The festival and games are completely FREE!
Free, professional high-res photos will be emailed to all Maniacs as soon as they cross the finish line. If you’re looking for even more scenes from the event, click the link below, which will be updated on race day. Be sure to check back then!
MUDDY BACK GUARANTEE
This year, we’re offering a Muddy Back Guarantee – where we guarantee everyone who runs will get muddier than any Rugged Maniac event they’ve ever attended! If you don’t get muddy, we’ll get you covered. Let our staff know and you’ll be upgraded to Rugged Maniac X on race day.
WHAT YOU GET
ULTRA SOFT RACE TEE
ONE FREE BEER*
EDIT YOUR REGISTRATION
ARE YOU REGISTERED? CHECK HERE
- All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
- If there is severe weather that prevents the event from being held at all on Saturday, it will be moved to Sunday. If severe weather persists on Sunday, it will be moved to a later weekend date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Event date and location are subject to change.
- *One free beer is limited to racers 21 years of age or older on race day.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given, unless you are registered for a live race and the live race is cancelled by the event organizer due to COVID-19 or any of its variants (the “Pandemic”) and/or governmental restrictions put in place as a result of or in connection with the Pandemic which make the live race unfeasible or impractical to run, in which case refunds will be given in accordance with the below. A date or venue change is not a cancellation. Click here for more details.
We’re looking forward to bringing the Staten Island community together for this event and welcoming the entire New York City area to experience this truly unique part of the city. No matter where you are coming from, there are plenty of options to get you to Ocean Breeze!
Coming from outside of Staten Island via public transit?
Want to take the NYC Fast Ferry? Take the St. George route from either Midtown West/Pier 79 or Battery Park City right to Staten Island. From there take our shuttle service to Ocean Breeze!
Driving to Staten Island?
Coming from Staten Island?
Free Shuttle Departure Times: From the Staten Island Ferry – 7:35 am, 8:05 am, 8:35 am, 9:05 am, 9:35 am, 10:05 am, 10:35 am, 11:05 am, 11:35 am
From Ocean Breeze Park – 10:05 am, 10:35 am, 11:05 am, 11:35 am, 12:05 pm, 12:35 pm, 1:05 pm, 1:35 pm, 2:05 pm, 2:35 pm, 3:05 pm, 3:35 pm