COVID-19 Update

Due to the concern surrounding the coronavirus, the CDC's recommendation of no events of 50-plus people until early May, and the government’s rolling mandate around no public gatherings, we’ve made the unfortunate decision to cancel or postpone numerous upcoming Rugged Maniac events. This decision was not taken lightly, but our priority lies with the safety of our running community, from all of our participants, to those who put on the events. Please see below for the current status of each Rugged Maniac event location. Should the status of an event change, this page will be updated and all participants will be contacted via email.

If an event is cancelled or postponed, click your location below to learn more.


Date Location Status
3/21/2020 South Carolina POSTPONED1
4/4/2020 Phoenix CANCELLED2
4/11/2020 North Carolina CANCELLED3
4/18/2020 Florida POSTPONED4
4/25/2020 San Francisco CANCELLED5
5/2/2020 Virginia CANCELLED6
5/9/2020 Columbus POSTPONED7
5/16/2020 Los Angeles Still On
5/23/2020 Kentucky Still On
5/30/2020 Kitchener Still On
6/6/2020 Portland Still On
6/13/2020 Oklahoma City Still On
6/20/2020 New York City Still On
6/27/2020 Columbus NEW DATE
7/11/2020 Vancouver Still On
7/18 & 7/19 New Jersey Still On
7/25/2020 Calgary Still On
8/1/2020 Pennsylvania Still On
8/8/2020 Denver Still On
8/15/2020 Atlanta Still On
8/22/2020 Chicago/Milwaukee Still On
8/29/2020 Southern Indiana Still On
9/5/2020 Long Island Still On
9/12/2020 Twin Cities Still On
9/19/2020 Kansas City Still On
9/26 & 9/27 New England Still On
10/3/2020 South Carolina NEW DATE
10/10/2020 Virginia Still On
10/17/2020 Sacramento Still On
10/24/2020 North Carolina Still On
10/31/2020 Florida NEW DATE
11/7/2020 Phoenix Still On
11/14/2020 Austin Still On
11/21/2020 SoCal (Temecula) Still On

  • 1Event postponed to 10/3/2020.

  • 2Participants transferred to 11/7/2020 Phoenix event.

  • 3Participants transferred to 10/24/2020 North Carolina event.

  • 4Event postponed to 10/31/2020.

  • 5Participants transferred to 10/17/2020 Sacramento event.

  • 6Participants transferred to 10/10/2020 Virginia event (at same venue).

  • 7Event postponed to 6/27/2020.